Only one more month of agony and then…
So to cut short because I don’t feel like writing, a short but sweet recipe about the best chicken wings you’ll want to nibble on for hours and hours.
- chicken wings as much as you want
- salt, pepper
- Butcher the down side of the chicken wings, make a few cuts with a sharp knife.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a tablespoon of oil on a grill pan and heat it up.
- After that put the wings, skin side down on the grill pan (which has to be hot) and press with a flat lid. Fry for 5 – 10 minutes until they are perfectly brown and crisp. Turn over and repeat the procedure. Each wing should be fried between 10 – 20 minutes. Just look at them, so beautiful and crunchy. A sight for sore eyes.
- Then put the wings on a grease proof paper, skin side down. Put a drop of oil on each one and put in a preheated oven (200 Celsius degrees) for 15 minutes. Then turn them over and bake for 15 more minutes. Voila.
- Serve with something light like vege omelette with cottage cheese and a handful of seasoned arugula with radish slices.