I think the title says it all so I don’t need to say anything. Words are trivial, pleasure remains. Nutella+crumble=orgasm.
- 230 g of butter
- 250 g of rolled oats
- 320 g of all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- 1 tea spoon of baking soda
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 250 g of brown sugar
- 425 g of Nutella
- In a bowl combine together sugar and butter. Add the eggs and you’ll get a wet thick mixture.
- In a different bowl combine flour, salt, soda and rolled oats. Mix until just starting to get together.
- Line a tray with greasing paper and use 3/4 of the mixture to cover the bottom. Spread over the Nutella. Crumble the rest over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the middle of the oven on 180 Celsius degrees.