Summer is here and with it I created a new refreshing, delicious recipe: custard with Linolada (Croatian nougat spread) coconut for ultimate easy cooking-a lot of taste experience.
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 dcl of milk
- 20 g of butter
- 1/2 table spoon of honey
- 1,5 tablespoons of corn starch
- 4 (60 g) table spoons of linolada
- Heat up milk until the boiling point.
- In a separate bowl combine yolks, honey, butter and starch. Pour in hot milk whisking all the time.
- Pour back into the cooking pot, add Linolada and cook for 3-5 minutes mixing ll the time.
- Cool for 4 hours, best overnight.
- Serve with some fruits or extra linolada. 😀