This recipe is a great thing to pull out when you have a vegetarian coming over for a quick snack /sandwiches or as a low carb version that goes great with grilled poultry. With everyday affordable ingredients and only couple of steps, this is an easy (chick)peasy recipe.
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 2×400 g tins of chickpeas
- 15 ml of olive oil
- 7 g of red paprika
- 3 g of ground black pepper
- 3 g of oregano
- 1.5 g of cayenne pepper
- 1.5 g of salt
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and par dry with paper towel. Discard any skin that comes off the chickpeas.
- Mix all the spices together and sprinkle over chickpeas mixed with olive oil. Gently toss and mix.
- Spread over a baking tray covered with baking paper and put in the oven for 20 minutes (200 Celsius degrees). 10 minutes in, stir the chickpeas.