Super quick speedy mozzarella stuffed bagels for you all. Let’s get crackin’.
Ingredients for 16 bigger bagels:
- 550 g of flour
- 300 g ricotta
- 100 ml of milk
- 80 ml olive oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 250-300 g mozzarella
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g of butter
- Mix together flour, salt, baking powder and ricotta.
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites and then beat the egg whites with milk and olive oil.
- Add the liquid into the flour and knead a soft, smooth dough. If necessary add more flour.
- Split into two pieces and roll out to 1/2 cm thick.
- Cut the 8 pizza slices..
- Place a piece of mozzarella cheese on every slice and a bit of garlic butter.
- Roll it into a bagel, smear over with egg yolks with a little bit of milk and sprinkle with seeds.
- Bake on 180 Celsius degrees for 30 minutes.
They’re warm and delicious and go great with a cup of milk.
With a chewy mozzarella middle.